Together, we did it! Through your participation in the EMCTen online, Career Collaborative events, and our EMCTen celebration, we are crafting a vision for how the Emergent Media Center can move into our next ten years and open doors for the next generation of Champlain students, partners, and global community. Based on what we learned this past year from you, the EMC team recently completed a two-day retreat to reflect and define our strategic goals and action steps for the next 3 to 5 years. As we refine these we will be looking for your feedback and help in achieving the next level for our courageous learning community.
- Watch the sensational student created video “EMC: 10 Years of Innovation”.
- Experience a walk through of the EMC Ten party with our awesome guide, current Master of Fine Arts in Emergent Media candidate Jamie Scavotto that first aired as a FaceBook live video, and wow, what an adventure.
- Hear the reflections on perhaps one of the biggest challenges of our times by our thought-provoking panelists moderated by John Abele, “Determining Truth: Rethinking Society and Leadership under Media’s Shifting Landscape”.
- Watch the event through the eyes of Channel 5NBC WPTZ Burlington reporter Abby Isaacs.
- Enjoy moments from the EMCTen party captured in these great photographs, courtesy Stephen Mease! (below)
We hope you continue to travel forward with us by keeping an eye out for our next steps as we power-up and amplify a uniquely powerful educational model. Please keep in touch, reach out, and send your thoughts, guidance, or help.